1. Order Internet delivery (digital download). Pay by credit card.
2. Order media
From August 2019 only digital download is available. For customers who want a 5.25″ TI diskette for transfers, the CaDD documentation contains instructions on how to “roll your own”.
CaDD PC99 Suite is supplied on:
- 1 x DVD. You must have a DVD-R or DVD-RW (optical) drive on your PC.
- 1 x USB flash drive. You must have a USB port on your PC.
- 1 x 5.25″ DSSD TI diskette. Your TI system must have 32K Memory
Expansion, RS232 card, and Editor/Assembler or TI Extended Basic module.
This diskette contains CaDD’s disk transfer utilities that let you send
a disk from a TI system to a PC. It is not required to run the pc99w
Order media form
|Please supply me with 1 copy of CaDD PC99 Sute|
|Check one only|
|☐||I want CaDD PC99 Suite delivered on DVD.||$49.00|
|☐||I want CaDD PC99 Suite delivered on a USB Flash Drive.||$54.00|
|Check as appropriate|
|☐||I live outside the US and Canada.||$10.00|
|☐||I no longer have a TI system or a PC with a COM port and do not need
the TI 5.25″ diskette.
|☐||I want you to include the 5.25″ TI diskette, since I still have a
TI system with RS232 Card, Expansion Memory, and TI XB or E/A,
and a PC with a serial port or COM->USB port. The diskette can
be ordered later at no charge if circumstances change.
|☐||I meet all the requirements immediately above, but my TI system only
has a SSSD drive. Please split the 5.25″ diskette into two
|Please complete and mail with payment to:
45 Centerville Drive
Salem, NH 03079-2674
Order media payment method
CaDD accepts personal checks from existing customers. For such personal
checks we usually ship next day. For all other media orders, please pay
by money order in US dollars or bank draft in US dollars.
Questions: \cadd\electronics@\comcast\.net (remove all\).
1. Order Internet delivery
You can elect to download theSuite using you Internet connection.
The Suite consists of a single .zip file about 2.2 GB in size. Allow
about 40 minutes with a broadband connection.
Order Internet delivery payment method
Payment is by credit card only. CaDD accepts MasterCard or Visa.
To use a credit card you must go to our credit card payment website.
Please read the following conditions first.
Order Internet delivery conditions
- You need to proivde an email address and credit card information.
CaDD does not keep the card information.
- After the credit card payment is verified, you will be emailed a link
to a site where you can download the Suite as a single .zip file called
- Credit card sales are final. There can be no refund after a download.
- To use the Suite you must have an unzip program, such as 7-Zip.
Create a directory (folder) called \cadd at the root level of the
drive you wish to install the Suite on. Unzip the downloaded file in
- Read the file \cadd\doc\suite.pdf and follow the instructions to
install the product. You will need a .pdf reader, such as Acrobat Reader.
- If you wish to create the 5.25″ TI disk, follow the instructions in
- The link to the CaDD credit card site is:
In the event of a download problem, please contact CaDD immediately.
\efires@\woh\.rr\.com (remove all \). Do not try to use “Back” or re-order
as your credit card will most likely be charged twice. Also, do not try to re-order as this will result in a second billing charge to your credit card.