Replacement for TI-99/4A and peripherals.
The CaDD 99/5C is a single PC board approximately 6″ × 6″ that emulates:
- The Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer console. Does not include TMS9918A VDP.
- The Yamaha V9938 Video Display Processor.
- A Myarc FDC with four emulated DSDD disk drives.
- An Asgard Memory System (AMS) with 1 MB memory.
- A 20 MB Thierry Nouspikel IDE hard drive with DSR modification by Fred Kaal.
- Destroyers and Sons Atomic Powered Software Company (DSAPSC) SID Master 99 card.
The name “99/5C”:
99 to indicate it it is in the TI-99 computer family.
5 to show it is an update to the 99/4A
C to show it is by CaDD Electronics.
CaDD 99/5C Power point presentation, as seen at the Chicago faire.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 3 in|