Back issues of the following publications. These can be supplied as:
- The entire issue. $15/issue.
- Original pages cut from the issue. $3.00/page.
- Photocopies of pages. $2.00/page
- Scans of pages. $1.00/page. Scan preference is a compressed raw .tif file generated at maximum scanner resolution.
Our only interest is in material relating to the TI-99/4A. Please email CaDD stating what you have before mailing or sending any material. Our address and email address are at the top of this page.
- 1984. Articles are most likely written by Randy Holcomb, and appear in Randy’s Ravings.
- January. All TI-related articles.
- February. All TI-related articles.
- March. All TI-related articles.
- April. All TI-related articles.
- July. Article: Find your way through the networks.
|Vulcan’s Computer Monthly a.k.a. Computer Monthly
- Before April. We do not know if there was TI material published
in this issue or earlier than this.
- April. All TI-related material.
- May. Missing page 94 and any possible subsequent pages.
- August. May not have contained any TI material.
- After June, i.e. starting with the July issue. It is
not known if any TI-related material appeared in these issues.
- Volume 1 No. 1. Estimated publish date: 1982 November-December.
- Volume 1 No. 5. 1983 July-August.
- Any issue after Volume 2 No. 1 — 1984 January-February.