Replacement for TI-99/4A and peripherals.
TI-99/5C Bare Metal
The CaDD 99/5C Bare Metal is a single PC board approximately 3″ ×4″ that emulates:
- The Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer console. Does not include TMS9918A VDP.
- The Yamaha V9938 Video Display Processor with VGA output.
- A Myarc FDC with four emulated DSDD disk drives.
- An Asgard Memory System (AMS) with 1 MB memory.
- A 20 MB Thierry Nouspikel IDE hard drive with DSR modification by Fred Kaal.
- Destroyers and Sons Atomic Powered Software Company (DSAPSC) SID Master 99 card.
- USB connections for mouse, joystick, and keyboard.
The name “99/5C”:
99 to indicate it it is in the TI-99 computer family.
5 to show it is an update to the 99/4A
C to show it is by CaDD Electronics.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|